~This article may contain affiliate links. I only suggest products I believe will benefit my readers. All opinions are 100% mine! ~
If you’re looking to start crafting your sticker for your planner or start to organize your new planner, I have some great resources to share with you today. How about the Bullet Journal? Yes, you can also make some stickers for your BuJo.
Resources For Planner + Bullet Journalists
The resources in this blog post will help you make and kiss-cut your planner sticker from the best high-quality printer and cutting machine at home.
These are all super valuable resources that will help you start on the right foot!
Stuff I’ve Used My Planner Stickers
- Silhouette Cameo – I’ve used this machine for at least 4 years and I love it! If you are new to Silhouette Cameo but uncertain how to use this. I strongly recommend that you’d learn many lessons from SilhouetteSchoolBlog.com or Silhouette School YouTube.
- OnlineLabels.com – I’ve used these stickers for my planner. You can choose a permanent or removable matte sticker paper or glossy sticker paper. For me, I like both permanent and removable matte paper better than glossy paper.
- HP Envy 4511 All-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy, Web, and Photo). I have this one, it’s my favorite! This printer has a great high-quality color and black inks. The colors on each sticker are perfect!
- Erin Condren Planners – I have many EC planners in my home office. My husband thinks that I am crazy, but I don’t care what he thinks, ha!
- Happy Planners – I have a few Happy Planners. But, I like Happy Planner Discs because the heart discs are SUPER cute! I can make my own planner with the discs. And, I like Happy Planners with some positive quotes such as “Best Ever” or “This Year Is For Blooming“.
Favorite Bullet Journals
- Leuchtturm1917 Dotted Journals – I have two Bullet Journals, which are comfortably suited for me. I like to write a personal journal with these doodles I’ve drawn.
- Grid Notebooks – These grid notebooks are really helpful for Autism or ADHD. I used to work with people who are Autistics or ADHD. They are very obsessed with grid notebooks; they like to make a perfect drawing in their notebooks.
Favorite Planner Accessories
- Colored Journal Pens – I love playing with the colored journal pens on my planner or bullet journal. I enjoy drawing many kinds of colored doodles such as hearty doodles or handwriting with cute doodles.
- Zebra Pen Mildliner, Double-Ended Highlighter Pens – These pens have less bleeding, water-resistant, quick-drying ink in soft colors! I LOVE THAT! I have used them for my notetaking and color-coding in my journal.
- Dot-Grid Refillable Paper – I have some dotted papers in my planner binder; I use them for practicing the art of doodles and other drawings for fun.
- Washi Tapes – I have lots of washi tapes in my home office. Most of the time, I use them on my daily or monthly planner binder. But, if I make some mistakes with writing in my journal, I can cover it with cute washi tape. Does it make any sense?
- Planneraholic Shop – I make some fabulous planner stickers + tabs. Check out my shop if you are very curious!